Below you will find details of our delivery and returns policy. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to Contact Us.
UK delivery is handled by MyHermes (a tracking number will be emailed to you once dispatched): £6.00 per order
As our bags are made-to-order, please allow up to 2 weeks for me to make your bag. MyHermes deliveries normally arrive within 2 working days after dispatch and they will make 3 attempts to deliver and get a signature. This service includes up to £100 compensation.
If you have any special delivery instructions (e.g. leave in safe place, leave with neighbour etc), please do not forget to add them in the “Order Notes” on the checkout page.
Delivery to Europe
Delivery is handled by Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed: £15.00 per order.
As our bags are made-to-order, please allow up to 2 weeks for me to make your bag. Royal Mail aim to deliver to Europe within 3-5 working days after dispatch. This service includes up to £250 compensation.
Delivery is handled by Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed: £20.00 per order.
As our bags are made-to-order, please allow up to 2 weeks for me to make your bag. Royal Mail aim to deliver to Europe within 5-7 working days after dispatch. This service includes up to £250 compensation.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (EU)
- If you are an EU customer you are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email at email@example.com, or call +44 (0)1573 224 577.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your own cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of initial delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling or use by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
For full details of your rights under the Regulations, please contact your Citizens Advice Bureau or a Solicitor.
If you are a Non-EU customer, then these legal rights above do not apply to you.
Refund of Cancelled Orders
If an order has been cancelled under the “14 day coming off period” as mentioned above, we will refund in full within 14 days after return of bag(s), provided they are returned undamaged and in original packaging. We will not refund any costs incurred by you to return the bag(s) to us. This applies to EU customers only.
Refund/Exchange of Faulty Goods
If an item has been damaged in transit you must notify Jeanie Bags by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, within twenty four hours of original receipt of the order.
If you believe an item to be faulty or incorrect you must notify Jeanie Bags by email at email@example.com, within twenty four hours of original receipt of the order.
If an item is faulty, or has been damaged in transit please include details of the damage in your email, along with photographic evidence where possible.
If Jeanie Bags gives you written confirmation that your entire order was faulty or incorrect, they will refund the cost of the order, including the original delivery charges, and any reasonable costs to return the package to Jeanie Bags.
Return items are the responsibility of the customer until they are received by Jeanie Bags, so we recommend that you obtain a proof of postage.
Jeanie Bags is not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.